Largest book and Best books of all time in 2022
How strange it is that you belong to a specific civilization and search for the best books written over the period in your country, you will often find it difficult.
There are many great books that have been written in India. Here are a few examples of books that are widely considered to be some of the best:
Mahabharata is considered as the largest book of all time with 200,000 individual verse lines.
- “The Ramayana” by Rishi Valmiki
- “The Mahabharata” by Ved Vyasa
- “Veyi padagalu” by Viswanatha satyanarayana
- “A Fine Balance” by Rohinton Mistry
- “The God of Small Things” by Arundhati Roy
- “Midnight’s Children” by Salman Rushdie
- “The Inheritance of Loss” by Kiran Desai
- “The White Tiger” by Aravind Adiga
- “Panchatantra” by Vishnu Sharma
- “The Guide” by R.K. Narayan
- Maha Prasthanam by Sri Sri
Again, this is just a small sample of some of the great books that have been written in India. There are many other excellent books that could also be included on this list.
For people well-versed in the English language, There are many books that are considered to be “classics” and are widely regarded as some of the best books of all time. Here are a few examples:
- “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee
- “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “One Hundred Years of Solitude” by Gabriel García Márquez
- “Moby-Dick” by Herman Melville
- “The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger
- “The Brothers Karamazov” by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “Invisible Man” by Ralph Ellison
- “The Grapes of Wrath” by John Steinbeck
- “Jane Eyre” by Charlotte Brontë
This is just a small sample of some of the most notable books that have been written. There are many other great books out there, and what constitutes a “most excellent” book is often a matter of personal opinion.
There are great books from different cultures and countries it is worth exploring them on the internet and reading them.
also please check “Best fiction books of 2021“