How Many Days until
Enjoy Diwali with Popular Rangoli designs
Here are some of the most popular Rangoli designs:
- Peacock Rangoli: The peacock is a symbol of beauty and prosperity in Indian culture. Peacock rangoli designs are often intricate and colorful, and they can be made to look like real peacocks.
- Ganesh Rangoli: Ganesh is the Hindu god of beginnings and remover of obstacles. Ganesh designs are often made at the entrance of homes and businesses to bring good luck.
- Flower Rangoli: Flower designs are some of the most popular and versatile rangoli designs. They can be made in a variety of colors and sizes, and they can be used to celebrate any occasion.
- Diya Rangoli: Diyas are small oil lamps that are used to celebrate festivals and special occasions in India. Diya is often made around diyas to add to the festive atmosphere.
- Bird Rangoli: Bird rangoli are popular in South India. They are often made to celebrate the arrival of spring and new beginnings.
- Border Rangoli: Border rangoli are often used to frame other rangoli designs. They can be made in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Dot Rangoli: Dot rangoli are made using dots of color. They are often very intricate and challenging to make.
- Freehand Rangoli: Freehand rangoli are made without the use of a stencil or grid. They are often more personal and expressive than other types of rangoli.
- Contemporary Rangoli: Contemporary rangoli designs are often made with modern materials and techniques, such as acrylic paint and glitter. They can be more abstract and experimental than traditional rangoli designs.
No matter what your skill level or taste, there is a rangoli design out there for you. So get creative and start making your own beautiful rangoli designs!
Featured Image creditIndia1277, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons
Patrick Dempsey: Sexiest Man Alive 2023 by People magazine
Patrick Dempsey Here’s a roundup of news from the past few weeks:
- Patrick Dempsey named People’s Sexiest Man Alive 2023: The actor, known for his roles in “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Enchanted,” was officially crowned the Sexiest Man Alive on Tuesday, November 7, 2023. Dempsey joins a prestigious list of past winners, including Michael B. Jordan, Idris Elba, and Channing Tatum.
- Patrick Dempsey reacts to mass shooting in Maine hometown: On October 25, 2023, a gunman opened fire at a bar and bowling alley in Dempsey’s hometown of Lewiston, Maine, killing at least 18 people and injuring 13. Dempsey spoke out about the tragedy, saying he was “shocked and deeply saddened” by the events.
- Patrick Dempsey’s new buzzed hair transformation: In a surprising move, Dempsey shaved off his signature hair for a DIY buzz cut in November 2023. The actor explained that he was feeling the need for a change, saying, “Change is good.”
- Patrick Dempsey on the possibility of returning to ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Dempsey, who played Dr. Derek Shepherd on “Grey’s Anatomy” for 11 seasons, has expressed interest in returning to the show in the future. He said he would be happy to work with his former co-star Ellen Pompeo again, adding, “The chemistry is undeniable.”
Patrick Dempsey’s thoughts on ‘Disenchanted’ sequel: Dempsey, who will reprise his role as Robert Philip in the sequel to “Enchanted,” “Disenchanted,” is excited to be back in the world of the film. He said he’s particularly looking forward to the sequel’s darker tone, calling it “an escape from dark-themed movies.”
Image credit: People Magazine and Twitter X