Bollywood gossips and Movie Reviews
Sure, here are the top 10 Bollywood news items this week:
1. Sam Bahadur advance booking: Vicky Kaushal film collects ₹2 crore gross already.
The advance booking for Vicky Kaushal’s upcoming film Sam Bahadur has opened to a strong start, with the film collecting ₹2 crore gross already. The film, which is based on the life of Sam Manekshaw, the first Field Marshal of the Indian Army, is set to release in December this year.
2. KWK: Rani Mukerji blames Karan for not casting older stars; he’s speechless.
In a recent episode of Koffee With Karan, Rani Mukerji blamed Karan Johar for not casting older stars in his films. She said that there is a “lack of good roles” for older actresses in Bollywood, and that Karan is “partly responsible” for this. Johar was left speechless by Mukerji’s remarks.
3. Bobby is neither Ranbir’s step brother nor mute in Animal: Sandeep Reddy Vanga.
Sandeep Reddy Vanga, the director of the upcoming film Animal, has revealed that Ranbir Kapoor’s character Bobby is neither his stepbrother nor mute. He said that Bobby is a “very complex” character who is “not what he seems.”
4. Shah Rukh’s Jawan, Vijay’s Leo in IMDb top 10 movies of 2023; see full list.
Shah Rukh Khan’s upcoming film Jawan and Vijay’s upcoming film Leo have been ranked in the top 10 movies of 2023 on IMDb. Jawan is currently ranked at number 3, while Leo is ranked at number 5.
5. Randeep Hooda-Lin opt for all things subtle at Imphal wedding.
Randeep Hooda and Lin Laishram tied the knot in a traditional ceremony in Imphal, Manipur on Wednesday. The couple opted for a simple and elegant wedding, with Hooda wearing a white sherwani and Laishram wearing a traditional Manipuri outfit.
6. Sam Bahadur first reactions: Abhishek Bachchan applauds Vicky Kaushal.
Abhishek Bachchan has applauded Vicky Kaushal’s performance in the upcoming film Sam Bahadur. He said that Kaushal is “unbelievable” in the film and that he is “really proud” of him.
7. Jawan child actor Seeza: Shah Rukh uncle used to ask me to kiss on my forehead.
Seeza, who plays Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter in the upcoming film Jawan, has said that Khan used to ask her to kiss him on his forehead. She said that Khan is a “very sweet” person and that she is “very lucky” to have worked with him.
8. Koffee with Karan S8: Kajol, Rani Mukerji don’t need a Shah Rukh Khan anymore.
Kajol and Rani Mukerji, who appeared together on a recent episode of Koffee With Karan, said that they don’t need a Shah Rukh Khan anymore. They said that they are now “complete actors” and that they can carry a film on their own shoulders.