Martha Stewart’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover
- Stewart is the oldest cover model in the history of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit at 81 years old.
- She was photographed in the Dominican Republic by Ruven Afanador.
- Stewart is one of four cover models for the 2023 issue, alongside Megan Fox, Kim Petras, and Brooks Nader.
- The issue will be released on May 19, 2023.
- In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Stewart said that she was “thrilled” to be on the cover and that she wanted to inspire other women. She said, “I want women to know that they can be beautiful and confident at any age.”
Stewart’s cover has been met with positive reactions from fans and critics alike. Many people have praised her for breaking down age barriers and for showing that women can be beautiful and confident at any age.
Stewart’s cover is a historic moment for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit and for the fashion industry as a whole. It is a sign of progress and a reminder that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and ages.
Additional details about Stewart’s cover shoot:
The shoot took place over two days in the Dominican Republic.
Stewart wore a variety of swimsuits from different designers, including Gottex, Solid & Striped, and Frankies Bikinis.
The photos were shot by Ruven Afanador, who is a renowned fashion photographer.
Stewart said that she felt “confident and beautiful” during the shoot.
Stewart’s cover is a powerful statement about age and beauty. It shows that women can be beautiful and confident at any age. Stewart is an inspiration to women everywhere, and her cover is a reminder that we should never let age define us.
Image creditNorlane, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons