Paris Fashion Week 2023 is scheduled to take place from September 25 to October 3, 2023.
It will be the first major fashion week of the year, and designers from all over the world will be showcasing their latest collections for Spring/Summer 2024.
Some of the highlights of Paris Fashion Week 2023 include:
- Balenciaga: Demna Gvasalia is always one of the most anticipated designers to show at Paris Fashion Week, and his Spring/Summer 2024 collection is sure to be no exception.
- Dior: Maria Grazia Chiuri is known for her elegant and sophisticated designs, and her Spring/Summer 2024 collection is sure to be a hit with fans of the brand.
- Watch the DIOR Spring-Summer 2023 show
- Saint Laurent: Anthony Vaccarello is always pushing the boundaries with his designs, and his Spring/Summer 2024 collection is sure to be no exception.
- Chanel: Virginie Viard is always faithful to the Chanel heritage, but she also brings her own unique vision to the brand. Her Spring/Summer 2024 collection is sure to be a classic.
In addition to the major fashion houses, Paris Fashion Week also features a number of emerging designers who are showcasing their work for the first time. The SPHERE showroom at the Palais de Tokyo will be the place to see the latest collections from these up-and-coming designers.
Paris Fashion Week is always a major event in the fashion world, and it is sure to be even more exciting in 2023. With so many talented designers showcasing their work, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Image creditPansvalnac, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons